Very few things communicate to the bottom that they are tied up like having their limbs immobilized. Tying the limbs takes a lot of control away from the bottom and gives it to the top.
In this class, we will cover a number of alternatives for tying the hands, arms, legs, and feet. In addition to being restricting, some of these ties will be challenging and some will be sustainable.
We will also go over the safety aspects of tying the limbs.
- Single and double column tie
- Half hitch and munter hitch.
- Hojo cuff (AKA mid-rope cuff, or inline cuff)
Recommendations for what to bring
- 2-3 pieces of 25’-30’ 5-6mm rope.
- Optional: 1 piece of 10’-15’ 5-6mm rope.
- Optional: 1 piece of 10’-15’ 4 mm rope.
- A yoga mat or blanket to tie on.